Parks are open during daylight hours year-round. All facilities are on a first come, first served basis unless otherwise reserved via a park usage permit, available at Prospect City Hall at no charge.
- No motorized vehicles, bicycles, or horses are allowed on the woodlands trails.
- Animals brought onto the property must be under the control of the owner at all times. Visitors must comply with the city of Prospect ordinance requiring owners to remove all animal waste and dispose of the same in a sanitary manner.
- Enter and exit parks by designated park entrances only. Please respect the privacy of private property owners.
- Fishing is allowed with proper state licenses.
- Fires and camping are not permitted at any time.
Please help us keep Prospect beautiful.
Clean up after yourself using the provided trash receptacles. Where there are no trash receptacles available, please pack out all trash and refuse.
Please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum when near houses.
Report any problems to
Prospect City Hall
In the event of an emergency,
call 502-228-COPS (502-228-2677)